1. What do you think is the most important thing you learned through this WebQuest?
The first thing I would have to say is that I learned how to take math to real life and not just in integral calculus but differential calculus also. The subject that I liked the most was the decay models, but I think that are important things you have to know. I had so much fun doing the investigation of the death body and the application of the Newton’s Law of Cooling and they are things that I will remember for a while.
2. Would you recommend the use of a WebQuest to learn Mathematics or some other Science subject? Why?
Of course I will. It is not that you just have fun but that you learn in the process of making the video. Math Quest is very interesting I got to do this single project and I realize it help me to not forget what I learned in integral calculus class. You laugh and you learn at the same time so I thing that this kind of projects gives a very big advantage to students to learn more.
3. What can your teacher do to improve the project? Any suggestions?
The only thing that I will recommend is to give more time for the video. Because there are so many things that involve a murder story that you cannot resume the whole story to 10 minutes only.
Besides that I don’t have any other suggestion just to thank my teacher because I will never forget what she taught me. In 5th semester I complained because my teacher assigned so many homework and we had so little time to do our quizzes but in my years that I studied in Tec of Monterrey are the only two courses that I know I will remember everything because was the most hardworking class I have ever had.
domingo, 20 de abril de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Gracias Sahara por tus comentarios. Como le dije a Gabriel, tomaré en cuenta sus comentarios para el próximo semestre... aunque es una generación tan grande, que veo difícil poder hacer este proyectro que requiere tanto tiempo.
Yo disfruté muchísimo dar clase a tu grupo, me divertí mucho con sus ocurrencias, sus chistes, comentarios, etc. Creo que será un grupo que jamás olvidaré porque su nivel de desempeño fue altísimo, pero el ambiente en clase fue aún mejor.
No te pongas triste porque cada quien se vaya a diferentes escuelas o ciudades. Estoy segura que todos se mantendrán en contacto y se buscarán. De vez en cuando escribe en tu blog sobre lo que te pasa en la universidad, así tus amigos podrán leerlo y saber qué es de ti, aunque no le escribas a uno por uno.
Ahhh... tu caracterización de Pitufina fue de lo mejor!!!!
Te deseo mucho éxito en tu carrera.
Un beso.
Linda
Publicar un comentario